We, the Catholic school community of the Diocese of St. Augustine, are called to provide a Eucharist-centered educational environment committed to high academic standards, faith development, and service, thereby inspiring discipleship in all students.
What We Believe
- We must continue to build on our rich history of education in the diocese
- We must respect the dignity of each individual within the school community
- We must continue to develop our partnership with parents so that each student’s spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth will develop in an atmosphere which stresses Gospel values
- The spiritual formation of the entire school community – students, faculty and parents – must be fostered
- Worship, community, service, arts, self-discipline, character development and academic excellence must be part of the school’s program
- We must prepare our students to examine the implications of moral, social justice and global issues in an ever-changing society
- By our example we must offer models of Christian witness to our students and the entire community
Investing in Education
What should a graduate look like?
A Catholic school graduate is a knowledgeable, compassionate individual, dedicated to service and able to face the challenges of the future with faith, hope, and love.
Faculty & Staff
Schools & Centers